Evidence brief / LATEST
War Department Official Says UAP Records Release Is Being Coordinated
A War Department official told Liberation Times that the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) is coordinating with the White House and federal agencies to consolidate UAP records and prepare previously unseen material for release [1]. The official said AARO has already transferred records to the National Archives in accordance with federal law, while welcoming President Trump’s February 2026 initiative to make more government UAP information public [1]. The report also documents a congressional push for disclosure: Representative Anna Paulina Luna requested more than 46 UAP videos by April 14, and the department said it would respond directly or provide a future briefing [1]. Liberation Times additionally quoted Representative Tim Burchett and journalist Jeremy Corbell, who claimed that officials or investigators possess knowledge of potentially significant files, but those statements do not establish what the material shows [1]. The source provides no released videos, records, independent verification, or evidence that any UAP have extraterrestrial origins, and its central account relies on an unnamed official and other reported interviews [1].
Why it matters
If confirmed and implemented, the described coordination could produce new primary records for public and congressional review, but the report currently establishes only an asserted preparation process—not the release, authenticity, or contents of the material [1]. The evidence status therefore remains reported rather than verified.
Source record
This brief summarizes what the linked record establishes. It does not treat an unresolved observation as proof of extraterrestrial origin.